ANALISIS LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI (STUDI EMPIRIS PADA KANTOR PELELANGAN KEKAYAAN NEGARA DAN LELANG)

Suharto (2010) Analisis Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai (studi Empiris Pada Kantor Pelelangan Kekayaan Negara Dan Lelang)

Derivatif, Jurnal Manajemen, 4(2): 19-28


File Pdf Download


ABSTRAK

This study aims to determine whether there is a relationship between working environment with employee performance. While the problem is whether there is a positive relationship between works environment with employee performance. The hypothesis proposed in this research is the work environment has a positive relationship with employee performance. Based on the analysis of the work environment has proved a positive relationship with employee performance. This was indicated by the scale Spearman Rank Correlation coefficient of 0.67. This means that employees working environment has a strong relationship and positive employee performance. The size of the coefficient of determination is 0.45. This quantity shows that the variation of changes in employee performance, by 45% due to the variations in the work environment. Whereas the rest, namely 55% caused by other factors that are not observed.


REFERENSI

  1. Nitisemito, Alex S. (2000). Manajemen Personalia, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.
  2. Anoraga, Panji. (1992). Psikologi Kerja. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta. 
  3. Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. (2004). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
  4. Arikunto, Suharsimi. (2002). Prosedur Penelitian – suatu pendekatan praktek. Edisi Revisi ke V. Jakarta: Bina Aksara
  5. As’ad, M. (2003). Psikologi Industri: Seri Sumberdaya Manusia: Liberty. Yogyakarta.
  6. Bernardin, H.J. & Russesll, J.E.A. (1993). Human Resource Management. Singapore: Mc Graw Hill, Inc.
  7. Gomes, Faustino Cardoso. (2003). Manajemen Sumberdaya manusia. Edisi Kedua. Penerbit Andi Offset, Yogyakarta.
  8. Nawawi, Hadari. (2005). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Bisnis yang Kompetitif. Gadjah Mada University Press, Yogyakarta.
  9. Hasibuan, SP., Melayu. (2007). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.
  10. KPKNL Metro. Kota Metro, (Metro Indonesia), 2010.
  11. Lloyd, L. Byars & Leslie, W. Rue. (2000). Human Resource Management. Boston: McGraw-Hill.
  12. Peraturan Menteri Keuangan No. 102/ PMK.01/2008.
  13. Peraturan Menteri Keuangan No. 135/ PMK.01/2006.
  14. Pranoto. (1999). Akuntabilitas Kinerja Instansi Pemerintah. Jakarta: Lembaga Administrasi Negara (LAN).
  15. Robert L., Mathis & Jackson, John H. (2002). Manajemen Sumberdaya Manusia; Buku 2, alih bahasa, Salemba Empat. Jakarta.
  16. Muhidin, Sambas Ali & Abdurahman, Maman. (2007). Analisis Korelasi, regresi dan jalur dalam penelitian. Bandung: DV. Pustaka Setia.
  17. Sedarmayanti. (2001). Sumber Daya Manusia dan Produktivitas Kerja. Bandung: Mandar Maju.
  18. Sihotang, A. (2007). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT. Pradnya Paramita.
  19. Slamet, Y. (2008). Metode Penelitian Survey. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
  20. Sentono, Suryadi Perwiro. (2001). Model Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Indonesia, Asia dan Timur Jauh. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
  21. Tjiptono, F. & Santoso, Singgih. (2002). Riset Pemasaran: Konsep dan Aplikasi dengan SPSS. Jakarta: PT Elex Media Komputindo.