THE CULTURAL WISDOM OF LOCAL CULINARY IN FACING ASEAN ECONOMIC COMMUNITY (AEC)(CASE STUDY OF PEMPEK TRADERS DISTRICT BUKIT KECIL PALEMBANG)

Aries Veronica, Desfitrina (2016) The Cultural Wisdom Of Local Culinary In Facing Asean Economic Community (aec)(case Study Of Pempek Traders District Bukit Kecil Palembang)

Lembaga Penelitian Um Metro


File Pdf Download


ABSTRACT

Local wisdom is formed as a local culture of excellence associated with the geographical conditions in the broad sense. Local wisdom is a product of the cultural past that should co ntinuously hold onto life. Although local but worth the value contained in it is considered very universal. The purpose of this study was to determine the wisdom of the local culinary culture in facing of competition Asean Economic Community (AEC) by looki ng at the case: pempek traders district Bukit Kecil Palembang). This research is explanatory survey with data collection techniques using a questionnaire that the sample size is as much as 31 respondents. To test the effect of the local culinary culture wi sdom used multiple regression analysis techniques and to test research hypotheses, F test and t test. From the results of calculations using SPSS for Windows version 20, showed that: the value of R Square (R 2 ) illustrates that the AEC (Y), can be explained by the availability of raw materials, the independence of the business, and community support amounted to 65.6%, while the rest 34.4%, can be explained by other factors, which are not included in this study. F Hypothesis test results, obtained value of F c ount (17.145)>F table (2.960), this AEC that there is the influence of the availability of raw materials, independence support, and community support efforts together against AEC. While the results of hypothesis testing t as follows: 1) t count ( - 2.030) < t>

Keywords : Availability of Raw Materials, Independence Business, Community Support, AEC